Pratt & Whitney Tubes Sp. z o.o. based in Niepołomice at Grabska Street 4 (hereinafter „P&WT” is responsible for the website www.pwtubes.pl and acts as the Controller (in the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of personal data processed through this website.
What personal information does the Controller collect?
P&WT monitors user traffic patterns throughout the website according to a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and pages viewed. This information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our website and to determine which areas users find useful based upon the traffic to particular areas. P&WT uses this information to enhance visitor’s experience and to better prepare future content based on the interests of visitors.
A visitor to our website may be asked to provide personal information to receive a response or some other service from P&WT. The personal information that you may be requested to provide includes your name, email address and any information that you choose to provide. The collection of information will be transparent to you – you will be asked for it and will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to provide it. If you choose not to provide any of the personal information requested, P&WT may be unable to complete the transaction you have requested.
Your mobile provider may have a conflicting privacy position that captures personal information when you visit our website, but P&WT is not responsible for and does not control how other parties may collect your information when you access our website(s).
How does P&WT use the personal information it collects?
Any personal information collected will only be used to:
- conduct basic business operations, such as communicate with customers and business planning;
- provide the information, item or service you have requested;
- communicate with you about products, services and events relating to P&WT;
- improve our products, services and websites;
- verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy); and/or
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Information that individuals submit to express interest in, or be considered for, an employment opportunity with P&WT is covered by the applicable Job Applicant Privacy Notice (see above for more information).
Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfill a legal obligation, our use of your personal information will be only for legitimate business interests as set forth above.
Where does P&WT store your information?
Because P&WT is part of a corporation with locations in many different countries, we may transfer your information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. These countries include, at a minimum, the United States, the member states of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada and other countries, including some in Asia. We will transfer your personal information consistent with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent necessary for the purposes set forth above. P&WT relies on available legal mechanisms to enable the legal transfer of personal information across borders. To the extent that P&WT relies on the standard contractual clauses (also called the model clauses) or Binding Corporate Rules to authorize transfer, P&WT will comply with those requirements, including where there may be a conflict between those requirements and this Notice. To read P&WT’s Binding Corporate Rules, click here to select the version in the language of your choosing. To learn more about the Applicable Corporate Rules, please click here.
Does P&WT use your personal information to contact you?
P&WT does not use the personal information collected on this website to contact you except in response to a direct inquiry.
Does P&WT share the information it collects with any third parties?
P&WT may share your Personal Information with other companies which are part of Raytheon Technologies Corporation (RTX). When P&WT transfers your Personal Information within the RTX Group, it will do so consistent with applicable law and RTXs Binding Corporate Rules, which are available above in many languages.
In addition, P&WT may provide access to or share Personal Information on an as-needed basis with third parties, such as trusted service providers, consultants and contractors who are granted access to P&WT facilities or systems, and with government agencies and others as required by law. P&WT will only share your information outside the P&WT Group to:
- allow service providers P&WT has retained to perform services on our behalf. In those cases, P&WT will only share the information with service providers for the purposes outlined above. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except when it is necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited, to complying with tax and regulatory obligations, sharing data with labor/trade unions and works councils, and responding to a court proceeding or a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through
Your personal information may also be maintained and processed by our service providers in countries other than the one in which it was collected, such as the United States, member states of the European Union, Canada and other jurisdictions.
How long does P&WT retain personal information?
P&WT will retain personal information as long as needed to comply with its contractual and legal obligations. If the personal information is not subject to contractual or legal obligations, P&WT will retain the data for as long as is required for the original purpose for which it was collected.
This website may also use web beacons. A web beacon is usually a pixel on a website that can be used to track whether a user has visited a particular website to deliver targeted advertising. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies, which means that, if you turn off your browser’s cookies, the web beacons will not be able to track your activity. The web beacon will still account for a website visit, but your unique information will not be recorded.
What should you understand about the third-party links that may appear on this website?
In some instances, P&WT may provide links to non-P&WT controlled websites, which P&WT will make reasonable efforts to identify as such. P&WT does not control such third-party websites, however, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.
What additional information should specific users know?
Parents, guardians and children: This website is intended for visitors who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. P&WT does not knowingly solicit information from, or market products or services to, children. If you do not meet the age requirements set out above, please do not enter your personal information on this or any other P&WT website.
Users from the European Union and other countries with privacy laws: You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national or state supervisory authority. You also have the right to request access to and correction or erasure of your personal information, seek restrictions on or object to the processing of certain personal information, and seek data portability under certain circumstances. To contact P&WT about a request to access, correct, erase, object or seek restrictions or portability, please use the contact methods indicated at the end of this notice.
Users from the United States: P&WT does not collect Social Security Numbers through www.pwtubes.pl P&WT does, however, collect Social Security Numbers where required by law, such as tax and payroll purposes for its employees. When P&WT collects and/or uses Social Security Numbers, P&WT will take proper care by protecting confidentiality, limiting collection, ensuring access on a need-to-know basis, implementing appropriate technical safeguards and ensuring proper disposal.
How might P&WT change this policy?
As P&WT expands and improves this website, we may need to update this policy. This policy may be modified from time to time without prior notice. We encourage you to review this policy on a regular basis for any changes. The date of the latest version will be identified at the bottom of the policy.
How can you contact P&WT?
If you have any comments or questions, or if there are other things we can do to maximize the value of this website to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, or if you have questions about P&WT’s privacy practices in general or a complaint, please email email@example.com.
Below you will find links to information clauses:
Visitors (individuals entering premises of Pratt & Whitney Tubes sp. z o. o.)
Customers and suppliers (natural persons)
Employees and representatives of customers and suppliers
- Information clause for the website and its mobile version. This is an information clause that mainly applies to the RTX website: www.rtx.com as well as to other RTX websites to the extent indicated in this clause.
- A general information clause that covers the personal data that RTX may collect and process outside of and in addition to the personal data collected and processed through the websites and their mobile versions. It applies to contractors, family members of employees and other persons whose data may be collected or received in a different way than through the website.
- Information clause for employees. Employees of United Technologies Corporation, which now forms Raytheon Technologies Corporation, can find it here. It is available in many language versions, also in Polish. Employees of Raytheon Company, which currently forms Raytheon Technologies Corporation, should contact their HR representative for a copy of the relevant clause or visit the appropriate intranet page.
- Information clause for a job candidate. If you apply for a job through our website, the Careers tab, RTX will process the personal data you provide on the terms described in the RTX Job Applicant Information Clause. You can find it here. It is available in many language versions, also in Polish.
- Information clause for people from the United States who are affected by the RTX health and wellness plan; clause for United Technologies employees. The corporation that currently forms Raytheon Technologies Corporation is available here. Employees of Raytheon Company, which currently forms Raytheon Technologies Corporation, will find the appropriate information clause here.
Applicable Corporate RulesApplicable Corporate Rules
RTX Corporation has adopted the Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) as a mechanism that legalizes the transfer of personal data between entities located in the European Union and other entities located in other regions of the world. The Binding Corporate Rules text is available here in multiple language versions, including Polish.