Information for Suppliers
We are the European Supply Chain Office (ESCO) and we purchase production and non-production materials and manage the development of suppliers for four P&W companies in Poland – P&W Rzeszów, P&W Kalisz, P&W Tubes, Hamilton Sundstrand Polska (Pratt & Whitney AeroPower Rzeszów).
We are responsible for the supply of materials entering the aircraft engines of one of the largest producers in the world. Our supply chain consists of over 400 suppliers located in Europe, North America and Asia.
The Suppliers operating on the territory of Poland and rendering services to Pratt & Whitney Tubes Sp. z o.o. with respect to the scope indicated in the new Instruction remain bound with respectively U.S. and Polish laws.
The most important aspects of the Instruction WI-PR02-16 rev NC include:
- Classification of documents
- Suppliers’ responsibilities for establishing Export Control procedures and instructions
- Suppliers’ responsibilities prior to inclusion in TAA/MLA/EAR
- Requirements for Supplier in accordance with TAA/MLA/EAR
- Record and archiving of documents
- Production and shipping supervision
- Data encryption
- Audit of Suppliers of military articles, technologies and services
- Documents related to the Instruction
Note: The herein included requirements apply to all Suppliers who cooperate Pratt & Whitney Tubes Sp. z o.o. especially in the area of commodities of strategic importance. The Orders shall contain the relevant Clause concerning the classification of the material and technology with a hyperlink to the Instruction WI-PR02-16